Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
$45.00 - $52.00
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$174.95 $400.00 56% Off
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
$50.95 $160.00 68% Off
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$51.99 - $57.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8120 crankset features modern construction using direct mount chainrings and a 178mm Q-factor for 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Rigid and lightweight design for aggressive trail riding - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotating performance. - 178mm Q-factor - 51.8mm chainline - Exchangeable single/double chainring - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length: 175mm - Rings: 36/26 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - BB Included: No
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
The Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200 crank performs two vital functions; transferring your pedaling effort into the drivetrain and ensuring the fastest, most precise front shifting available. With HOLLOWTECH II crank arms to ensure light weight and Shimano's class-leading chainring designs, the FC-R9200 won't let you down. - Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance - HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting - 148mm Q-factor - 44.5mm chainline
A vital tool for serious cyclists, the DURA-ACE FC-R9200-P power meter delivers reliable, waterproof, dual-sided power measurement. With a rechargeable battery and Bluetooth®LE and ANT+ connectivity, the FC-R9200-P is a user-friendly training partner. The DURA-ACE FC-R9200-P power meter brings everything a data-driven cyclist could want. Its integrated, waterproof design brings all-weather reliability while delivering accurate information including left/right balance. A rechargeable Li-ion battery is user-friendly and Bluetooth®LE and ANT+ connectivity ensure easy setup. Integrated, waterproof, and rechargeable Li-ion battery - Up to 300+ hours of ride time * Depending on ANT+/Bluetooth®LE settings Accurate data collection - < 1.5% strain gage accuracy throughout the entire calibration range * Depending on ANT+/Bluetooth®LE settings - Proprietary strain gauge Possible to start quickly - Simple zero offset calibration with switch on transmitter Active temperature compensation - Software automatically compensates for temperature changes
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 142 mm or 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 172 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 52 mm - 1x12-speed
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 178 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 55 mm - 1x12-speed
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 157 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 181 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 56.5 mm - 1x12-speed
- Non-series FC-MT210-2 / MT210-B2 double crankset for 2 x 9 speed drivetrains - Shimano's most affordable, outboard bearing Hollowtech II cranks - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 22-36 gearing, perfect for trail riding - Chainline: 48.8mm chainline (FC-MT210-2), for 135mm/142mm frames, or 51.8mm (FC-MT210-B2), for Boost 141mm/148mm frames - Aluminum crank arms - Highly durable riveted steel chainrings - Requires SM-BB52 bottom bracket, not included
Shimano's new FC-RX600-11 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater to the specific demands of gravel riding, with tighter gear steps for maintaining optimum pedaling cadence. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 46-30T or 40T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Wider gear range for long tours or unknown terrain - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Gear combination: 46-30T, 40T
Shimano's new FC-RX600-10 crankset balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater to the specific demands of gravel riding and to provide tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling cadence. The 2x10-speed crank is available in a 46-30T chainring combination. - Wider gear range for long tours or unknown terrain - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Gear combination: 46-30T
Shimano's new FC-RX810-2 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater for the specific demands of gravel riding and to maintain tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling rhythm. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 48-31T, 40T, and 42T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Gravel gear ratios preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Wide-range double - Gear combinations: 48-31T, 40T, 42T
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
Page 1 of 2 Next page